Security and Accessibility Policy Statements
Privacy and Security Notice
1. This DLA Web site is provided as a public service by the Defense Logistics Agency.
2. Information presented is considered public information and may be distributed or copied unless otherwise specified. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
3. For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes only. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
4. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations and national security purposes, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration General Records Schedule 20 .
5 . Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act of 1996.
6. Cookie Disclaimer. This Web site does not use persistent cookies, i.e., tokens that pass information back and forth from your machine to the server and remain after you close your browser. This Web site does use session cookies, i.e., tokens that remain active only until you close your browser, in order to make the site easier for you to use. No database of information obtained from these cookies is kept and when you close your browser, the cookie is deleted from your computer.
7. The appearance of external links (or hyperlinks) on this page does not constitute endorsement by the Federal Government, Department of Defense or the Defense Logistics Agency of linked Web sites or the information, products or services contained therein. DLA is not responsible for the privacy practices, activities, or content of aforementioned sites. For other than authorized activities, DLA does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at linked locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this Web site.
8. If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to the DLA Public Affairs Office.
Host Name (or IP address) - the host name (or IP address) is associated with a requestor. Depending on the requester's method of network connection, the host name (or IP address) may or may not identify a specific computer. Connections via many Internet Service Providers assign different IP addresses for each session. The host name (or IP address) will identify a specific computer if that computer has a fixed IP address.
Date and Time - refers to the date and time of the request.
Referring Site - refers to the last site a person visited, which indicates how people find this Web site.
Browser Software - identifies the type of browser software used to access the page, which indicates what design parameters to use in constructing pages.
The Defense Logistics Agency is committed to providing our employees, customers and visitors with the most current and timely information possible. Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act as amended, 29 U.S.C. Section 794d, requires that Federal agencies' electronic and information technology is accessible to people with disabilities. Web pages hosted by DLA have been tested in accordance with the provisions of this Act. If you have difficulty accessing any portion of this site or would like additional information on our 508 initiative, please e-mail the webmaster . We welcome any ideas or comments that help us improve the accessibility and usability of our Web site.
DLA is dedicated to serving you. Our Section 508 standards are:
DLA presents information in many formats. Free tools from the Adobe Corporation and Microsoft are available to assist visually impaired users who may have difficulty accessing this information. These links are provided as a convenience and no endorsement of these products is implied or expressed.
The links below provide Section 508 information and are not endorsed or promoted by DLA.